Zambo offers Fastag Registration Services for the convenience of its customers. The National highways in India have evolved in terms of quality of roads and overall connectivity. But the drivers still have to go through the ordeal of extensive queues at Toll-Plaza. Manually payment of toll at the plazas by cash transactions not only results in wastage of precious man-hours but results in loss of fuel without any benefit to any of the stakeholders. FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to it. It is affixed on the windscreen of your vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for cash transactions. The tag can be purchased from Tag issuers and if it is linked to the prepaid account, then you need to recharge/ top up the tag as per your requirement.
- No more long queues at toll plazas.
- No need to carry Cash for Toll charges.
- SMS alerts for all toll transactions - balance, deduction, recharge, etc
- Easy account recharge options - Cash, Cheque, Credit Card/ Debit Card / NEFT/ RTGS or Net banking
- Ease of payment - FASTag removes the manual cash transactions at the toll and thus saves time
- Cash-back offer: You can avail of a cashback of 5% on all Toll payments using FASTag
- Ease of Tracking - You get regular SMS alerts each time any transactions are done using the tag
- Online Portal for customers
Why Choose Us
The FASTag-enabled vehicles can drive through dedicated lanes being created without stopping at the toll plazas on the National Highways, thus saving time and fuel.
The new device, which employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to make toll payments directly from a prepaid account linked to it, is fixed to the windscreen of the vehicle.
100% Secure Payments
100% Payment Protection. Easy Return Policy.
quickly translate the visions into reality and patent possible approaches.