Advantages of Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services
Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services (AePS) is a payment mechanism through which an Aadhaar cardholder can perform banking transactions. This is an initiative that allows all individuals to execute banking transactions via an Aadhaar card. Moreover, a transaction will only be made using AePS when the Aadhaar card holder successfully submits his biometric data. The transaction will be made through the bank account linked to the Aadhar card.
Advantages of Aadhaar enabled payment services:
● AePS is easy to use
● Requires one to send biometric data and an Aadhaar card number
● Users do not need to provide their bank details to make the transaction
● Simplify users access to their bank accounts with aadhaar authentication
● AePS is completely secure because without submitting biometric data and an Aadhaar number, the transaction cannot be made
Characteristics of Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services
● The entered amount over the AePS will be deducted from the Aadhaar-linked bank account.
● The mechanism helps an Aadhaar card holder perform basic banking transactions like cash deposit, cash withdrawal, balance inquiry, and obtain a mini statement.
Requirements to use the AePS function:
● An individual must possess an Aadhaar number
● An Aadhaar card should be linked to the bank account
● A fingerprint biometric of the Aadhaar cardholder
Steps to use AePS facility:
An Aadhaar cardholder can use the AePS feature to make transactions effortlessly from a linked bank account. All that he is required to do is to follow the given instructions-
● Visit the Zambo retailer of your area
● Select bank
● Enter mobile number
● Enter the Aadhar number
● Enter the amount to make the transaction
● Provide your biometric information to finalize the transaction
● A receipt will be provided on completion of the transaction.
Take advantage of AePS services through the Zambo portal. Visit www.zambo.co.in